Strategic Actioning SessionSM (“The SAS”)
If you found us because you heard about the SAS, welcome! We’re glad you’re here.
So what is the SAS?
In brief, it is a strengths-based, collaborative design experience held over one to three days for the purpose of solving strategic questions important to the organization. Going further, it invites a cross section of participants from relevant constituencies like executives, staff at all levels, board members, customers, vendors and others to create an integrated solution that can be implemented quickly because the affected stakeholders designed it. The experience offers the participants ways of engaging with even the most sensitive issues and each other. It orients the participants toward common understanding, enables them to explore a wide range of possible ideas and solutions, provides firm ground for building and testing those ideas and solutions and yields decisions and implementation plans in the end. The SAS works because it puts the whole system in focus and tackles the tough issues that may have stymied earlier attempts at success. It is intense, exhilarating and successful.
When is the SAS the right choice?When you want to:
- Create organization-wide strategy that will truly serve your organization
- Launch a new product, division, market, or even a new company
- Integrate entities post-merger
- Help a new executive team quickly integrate with an organization
- Make a major change in direction
- Fast track culture change
- Innovate or ideate something new
- Cut costs thoughtfully
- Implement ERP systems
- Tackle any systemic question, which despite previous attempts, has yet to be answered or successfully implemented